i am Ruth Reinhard, Marriage Celebrant
There was no specific moment when I decided to become a Marriage Celebrant; more a realisation over time that to witness the love of two people in such a personal space, and to be the first to announce their marriage to their family and friends, had to be an honour like no other.
Hello, I am Ruth Reinhard, master craftsman of bespoke ceremonies for the discerning client since 2008.
I love to hear peoples’ stories and I love being a storyteller. Sitting with my couples and listening to their journey so far and about their decision to marry, all help me to be their personal story teller on what will be one of the most important days of their lives.
Whether your wedding is a grand affair or a smaller intimate gathering, you can be confident that I will help you create the perfect ceremony that truly reflects you as a couple and all that you value.
What’s included in my services
- A no obligation introductory meeting at either your home or an agreed meeting place where we will discuss your ideas for your ceremony and the legal documentation required
- Unlimited phone (or Skype) and email consultations regarding vows, readings etc
- Attendance at your ceremony as your Celebrant
- Preparation & lodgement of all legal documentation to Births, Deaths and Marriages in your state within 14 days of your ceremony
- A handcrafted Presentation Marriage Certificate by a Master Calligrapher and a printed transcript of your ceremony
- Signing table and chairs for the signing of Register & Certificates of Marriage where required
- A PA System and microphone where required